Proud for Pride – Let’s raise a toast to love
Pride is in the air, and we’re all about celebrating love in all its beautiful forms. Love knows no boundaries, and that’s why we’re here to spread the joy of Pride by sharing an epic wedding story that showcases the magic of unity.
Meet our beautiful brides, Sassy and Velenzia who celebrated their union in the most spectacular and vibrant way possible. Their love story took center stage at Sassy’s parents’ charming house in Buckinghamshire, where a festival-inspired wedding day unfolded, capturing the essence of their beautiful journey. Pull up a chair, as they share their tips for an unforgettable day!
Sassy & Velenzia’s Wedding Day Tips!
- Forget the traditional three-course meal! They turned up the taste with scrumptious wood-fired pizzas from The Pizza Post and rolled ice cream masterpieces from Frew & Co.
- Tasmin May Photography did more than just snap pics, she bottled up the very essence of Sassy and Velenzia’s love. Every stolen glance, every twinkle in their eyes as the day unfolded– all captured in frame-worthy perfection.
- Wild and whimsical, the locally picked wild flowers added a touch of nature’s charm to the celebration. These blooms weren’t just decorations; they were like a love note from the countryside.
- Before the confetti rained down, digital invitations from WithJoy.com set the stage for the day’s festivities. An invite to the coolest party in town.
- Sassy and Velenzia stepped out in style, rocking outfits from Ezra Spearpoint. These ensembles weren’t just clothes; they were an expression of their love and individuality.
- The beats that echoed through the festival were curated by the incredible DJ from STYLISH Entertainment Ltd. The melodies kept the dance floor alive, in celebration of love, unity, and freedom.
- Sassy and Velenzia’s vision was simple: let the good times roll. A day that would “run itself” with a laid-back festival atmosphere where guests could kick back, relax and be present.
- When asked if they would do anything differently, Sassy and Velenzia declared a resounding “No!” Their wedding day was a true reflection of their love story, a day that perfectly encapsulated the two of them and their shared future.
- Their top tip is to take a few moments away for yourselves, just the two of you. This is the perfect time to check in and look into each others eyes. A chance to soak up the the magic of the day before it’s over.
We are beyond excited to have been a part of these incredible celebrations, providing our luxury tents and tipis to make the days and nights of celebration, shine even brighter.
Pride is all about embracing individuality, giving stereotypes the boot, and shouting from the rooftops that love is love, with no bounds. We’ve been there to witness some unforgettable celebrations, ensuring that love takes centre stage in all its glory. Countless love stories have unfolded under our tents and tipis, each one adding a new chapter to the beautiful tapestry of love.
Let’s raise our glasses to Sassy and Velenzia. May their journey be as fun, vibrant, and filled with love as their wedding day, and may we all take a page from their book and infuse a little more cheekiness into our lives.
Keep spreading the love, dear prideful souls, and here’s to turning your Pride celebrations into unforgettable memories and even a spectacular wedding in the future! 🌈🥂💃