We love challenging the norms of our industry, by being transparent, responsive, professional and flexible. We believe that businesses should show careful consideration for the local community, staff and the environment and our business is built on strong sustainability values.
our impact on the world around us
We fully understand our responsibility to protect the environment and slow the impact of climate change. To compensate for our carbon footprint we have already planted over 7000 trees via our partnership with Ecologi – Visit https://ecologi.com/eventsundercanvas. Find out more about our influence by reading our blog
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE DOING TO BE MINDFUL OF THE ENVIRONMENT AND ENSURE OUR SERVICE IS TOP NOTCH:
- Every bride and groom receives a tree after their wedding to plant
- Our marketing materials are carbon neutral
- We look after our equipment meticulously to ensure that it lasts and is in the best possible condition for our customers
- We use LED lighting where possible to reduce the power consumed at events we run
- We choose our vehicles carefully based on their MPG performance and do not operate any HGV’s
- We keep our mileage to a minimum by focusing our business on the South & East of England
- We choose local suppliers over national suppliers
- All our unique rustic furniture is hand crafted by us using locally sourced timber, limiting the environmental impact
We also operate a strong team ethos within Events Under Canvas, with employee well-being at its core. We believe that happy, healthy employees deliver the best in customer service.
quality of service
- Enquiries are responded to within 24 hours (if not immediately)
- During events we are on-call 24 hours a day
- Our staff are well respected and looked after, and this translates to passion and commitment to our customers, and a fun and empowered team. They are encouraged to go the extra mile, and given autonomy to make decisions.
- Every event has a sign-off process to ensure the customer is entirely satisfied and every detail has been checked before handover
- We adopt a can-do approach to all enquiries and events, going above and beyond to delight our customers
- We select our suppliers carefully, choosing to work with businesses that match our own company ethos
- Most of our tipi furniture is bespoke and designed from up-cycled materials which are sourced locally
We endeavour to run our business in a manner that our children will be proud of! Take a look at our reviews to see what our customers think.
we believe that events should be created with love, pride and passion - here’s how we do it…
Our team are encouraged and supported to make decisions and enjoy themselves, whilst recognising differences between team members as a strength.
Our team is looked after and respected to ensure they feel part of something special. We live and breathe what we do, with integrity and pride.
Actually listening to clients, suppliers and other members of staff, transparent pricing and communication with no gimmicks.
We reject business norms that do not put the customer first. Instead we pride ourselves on being transparent, responsible, straight forward and flexible.
being Aware & Awake
Serious consideration to the environment, ethics, staff well-being and community in decision-making, to ensure that our impact is positive.
going the extra mile
Surprising, inspiring, respecting and delighting our customers with genuine honesty, energy and verve.