2020 Showcase Guide: Part 2
Part 2 of the Showcase Guide: Suppliers
After having to wait a year until the annual Events Under Canvas Tipi and Sailcloth Showcase, it is only now a few weeks to go until the rescheduled 2020 date. The team here at EUC are extremely excited to see all guests and suppliers over the course of the weekend.
In Part 1 of the 2020 Showcase Guide, we briefly introduced the October Showcase, so that you would have a bit of insight into the dates, times and location of the event. We also mentioned a few confirmed suppliers who shall be attending the event.
In this second part of the guide, we would like to give you more of an insight into some of the wonderful suppliers who shall be joining us for the Showcase this year. So that you will know exactly what to expect on the 10th & 11th of October.
If you have followed our Showcase Event page over on Facebook, you would have already seen some of the supplier shoutouts that we have been doing, if you haven’t however, be sure to check it out and let us know whether you will be attending this year.
So who will be attending?
So far we have over 20 confirmed suppliers, all of which are established and unique with their products and services in which they offer. We will have a range of hospitality, transportation, beauty and entertainment suppliers.
Hospitality & Catering
- Prosecco O’Clock – An Italian tuk-tuk drinks bar.
- Queen Bee Coffee – A mobile hot drinks company.
- Leigh Catering – Food catering service.
- Coolship – A pop-up taproom service bar.
- The Great Catering Co. – Essex based catering service.
- B’s Cake Creations – Cake creation service.
- Vintage Dreams – A wedding motor car company.
Decorations & Design
- Polly Pickle Design – Creative Invitation Designs and Stationery.
- Tiger Lily Flowers – Established event florist.
- Victoria Bradfield Makeup – Suffolk make-up artist.
- Rememberies – Live musicians and DJ.
- Red and Black Casinos – A casino table hire.
- Sax Walker – A professional solo saxophonist.
- Luxurious Glitter Bar – Kent based eco glitter bar.
- 3 Mile Hill Band – Alternative/folk function band.
These are some of the main suppliers who shall be attending the Events Under Canvas Tipi and Sailcloth Showcase next month. There will be a great variety of businesses from different industries available to help you plan your special event.
If you have any questions about our showcase, or would like to find out more information then please get in touch. You can call us on 01206 298074 or send us an email at [email protected]